Apache pivot color scheme

phaneendra
i need your help guys
> by using json i define some color schemes to my application...but now i need to apply same colors to popups..can u tell me some idea
>
> thanks

Re: Apache pivot color scheme

Roger and Beth Whitcomb
How exactly are you applying the color schemes to your application now?
You say you are using JSON, so I imagine you have defined some styles in
a JSON file... But, how do you apply these styles to your application?
Are you using style names?

~Roger

On 11/5/13 9:04 PM, phaneendra wrote:

> i need your help guys
>> by using json i define some color schemes to my application...but now i
>> need to apply same colors to popups..can u tell me some idea
>>
>> thanks

Re: Apache pivot color scheme

to use a custom color scheme you can set the related property in the
command line.
For example running our Demo Application ColorSchemeBuilder:

org.apache.pivot.demos.styles.ColorSchemeBuilder

with VM arguments (for example in eclipse):
-Dorg.apache.pivot.wtk.skin.terra.location=TerraTheme_dark.json

Hope this helps.
Sandro

2013/11/6 Roger and Beth Whitcomb <[hidden email]>:

> How exactly are you applying the color schemes to your application now?  You
> say you are using JSON, so I imagine you have defined some styles in a JSON
> file... But, how do you apply these styles to your application?  Are you
> using style names?
>
> ~Roger
>

> On 11/5/13 9:04 PM, phaneendra wrote:
>>
>> i need your help guys
>>>
>>> by using json i define some color schemes to my application...but now i
>>> need to apply same colors to popups..can u tell me some idea
>>>
>>> thanks

Re: Apache pivot color scheme

phaneendra
yes roger i am using styles like below...

{
TabPaneStyles:{

inactiveTabColor:"#339900",

borderColor:"#339900",

padding:{left:0,right:0,top:0,bottom:0},

activeTabColor:"#F5F0F5",

buttonColor:"#000000",

buttonFont:"bold:true",

buttonPadding:{left:10,right:10,top:3,bottom:3}

},

HomeTabPaneStyles:{

inactiveTabColor:"#339900",

borderColor:"#339900",

buttonPadding:{left:10,right:10,top:3,bottom:3},

activeTabColor:"#92d050",

buttonColor:"#ffffff"

},

TableViewHeaderStyles:{

color:"#FFFFFF",

backgroundColor:"#339900",

columnsResizable:"true",

borderColor:"#E7F6E0"

Re: Apache pivot color scheme

to use custom styles you can set them from command line too.
In attach I put a sample eclipse launch file for running one of our samples.

For example, you can run our stylesheet_example (in examples) with this:

org.apache.pivot.wtk.ScriptApplication
--src=/org/apache/pivot/examples/styles/stylesheet_example.bxml
--stylesheet=/org/apache/pivot/examples/styles/styles.json

Sandro

stylesheet_example.bxml - with stylesheet.launch (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Apache pivot color scheme

One way to do this (assuming that you have these style names applied to
your components) is just to call
"ApplicationContext.applyStylesheet("/path/to/JSON/file")" before you
load your popup window.  But, if you do this at startup time, then all
the styles should be applied automatically to every component you load
through the BXMLSerializer.

How do you refer to these style names in your main window code (where
I'm assuming that it's working already)?

~Roger