Can we change CategorySeries color in Pivot Graphs?

Can we change CategorySeries color in Pivot Graphs?

Santosh
Hi,
In Pivot, while creating Graphs i am taking multiple Category Series.
These Category Series are coming with some default colors starting with red, blue,....

Can we change these colors by specifying any style attributes for Category Series to our specified colors.

I am adding one attachment with a BarChart having 2 Category Series coming with red and blue colors.

--
Thanks & Regards
B.S.V.S.Pavan Raju.

BarChart Graph.PNG (39K) Download Attachment
santosh pavan raju

RE: Can we change CategorySeries color in Pivot Graphs?

Roger Whitcomb-2

The short answer is, “not at present”.  You are certainly welcome to implement this, and submit a patch, however….

~Roger Whitcomb