Checkbox in TableView

shagove
Dear all,

please assist to find solution. I want to have in my TableView one column which consists checkboxes only. As well I want to have selected only one cell, not all row of the TableView. Checkbox should be editable (I want to have possibility to change statuses of checkbox (checked OR unchecked).
What is the best solution? May be somebody have example source code.
Thank You.

Re: Checkbox in TableView

your post has not been accepted because you are not a subscriber of our related mailing list.

Bye,
Sandro