Custom Accordion Headers

Nick Makes
Would anyone be able to shine a little light on creating a fully customizable Accordion header?

I've managed it part ways, both by overriding the ButtonDataRenderer and by simply implementing Button.DataRenderer, however I've run into some issues.

For one, I can't even manage changing the background color of what appears in the Accordion. I tried changing my component that extended/implemented the button data, the Label I was printing, and the generic Button object handed through the render( ) method.

If there was a similar tutorial to that found for a custom TableView for Accordions, I think it would be an excellent addition to the documentation. Not everything around that render( ) method is all too clear to me. Apologies if it's a relatively simple answer.

Thanks everyone,
Nick

Sent from my iPhone

RE: Custom Accordion Headers

Roger Whitcomb-2
Hi Nick,
        Welcome to Pivot!
        Honestly, I haven't done much work with the Accordion component, but in looking through the code it appears that the appearance is entirely controlled by the header data renderer and by the "buttonBackgroundColor" and "borderColor" of the component skin.  Maybe if you could provide a small sample of your code we could better understand what the difficulty is.