EasyeXchange : Java desktop application based on Swing and Pivot framworks

EasyeXchange : Java desktop application based on Swing and Pivot framworks

Jamal BERRICH
Hi everybody,
    I have the pleasure to introduce our java desktop application based on Swing, Pivot framworks and natif dll libraries as you well see in this video : http://youtu.be/e5gXMaZiY9c
    This application is approved by a government agency.

Best,
Jamal BERRICH

Re: EasyeXchange : Java desktop application based on Swing and Pivot framworks

Sandro Martini
Hi Jamal,
your application looks good.

Did you do some changes to Pivot to make it work ?

Thanks for sharing with us all info.

Bye

Re: EasyeXchange : Java desktop application based on Swing and Pivot framworks

Jamal BERRICH
Hi Sandro,
    As i said to Michel, i will send him my pivot-swing integration code used for my easyeXchange (this code is created more than 2 years ago) application to use it and try if that work in his case.
    I working to share in this topic a simple exemple (i have some work to do, but i will do that todays)

Best,
Jamal

Bye

Re: EasyeXchange : Java desktop application based on Swing and Pivot framworks

Sandro Martini
Hi Jamal,

>     As i said to Michel, i will send him my pivot-swing integration code
> used for my easyeXchange (this code is created more than 2 years ago)
> application to use it and try if that work in his case.
ok, and if you want, be free to post it even here ... or better, in a
dedicated jira issue (or an already existing one, if any on Pivot and
Swing interaction), so we could look at it and see if/what could be
integrated inside Pivot ... this would be great.

>     I working to share in this topic a simple exemple (i have some work to
> do, but i will do that todays)
ok

Thanks for now.

Bye,

Re: EasyeXchange : Java desktop application based on Swing and Pivot framworks

Jamal BERRICH
Hi Michel,
   Try to use my Forum application converted to use Swing and Pivot.
Best,
Jamal

Hi Jamal,

>     As i said to Michel, i will send him my pivot-swing integration code
> used for my easyeXchange (this code is created more than 2 years ago)
> application to use it and try if that work in his case.
ok, and if you want, be free to post it even here ... or better, in a
dedicated jira issue (or an already existing one, if any on Pivot and
Swing interaction), so we could look at it and see if/what could be
integrated inside Pivot ... this would be great.

>     I working to share in this topic a simple exemple (i have some work to
> do, but i will do that todays)
ok

Thanks for now.

Bye,