Exception thrown during paint()

Separovic, Jason

Hi,

Just as I was putting this email together I solved on my own problem. I should have gone straight to the source as this was the best way to figure out what was going on.

So this message is now more of an enhancement request as the following exception message would have saved me debug time:

Line 86 org.apache.pivot.json.JSON.java

throw new IllegalArgumentException("Getter Method for Bean Property \"" + key + "\" not found in \"" + root.getClass().getName() + "\"");

Exception thrown during paint(): java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Getter Method for Bean Property "id" not found in "au.com.uecomm.fulfillment.psf.model.Transaction"

Line 86 currently looks like:

throw new IllegalArgumentException("Property \"" + key + "\" not found.");

Exception thrown during paint(): java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Property "id" not found.

Cheers,

Jason

This message and its attachments may contain legally privileged or confidential information. It is for the intended addressee(s) only.

If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained in it. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately by return email and delete the document.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of the Company.

Uecomm accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachments due to viruses, interference, interception, corruption or unauthorised access.

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal

Re: Exception thrown during paint()

Roger and Beth Whitcomb
Hi Jason,
     Thank you for the "heads up".  I can make this change, but can you
write up a JIRA issue (enhancement request), possibly... It helps to
keep track of changes we make.

Thank you!
~Roger Whitcomb