FlowPane inside ScrollPane - how to force wrapping and vertical scrolling? [SOLVED]

FlowPane inside ScrollPane - how to force wrapping and vertical scrolling? [SOLVED]

Andrey Popchansky
>Try using “FILL” for the “horizontalScrollBarPolicy”.  If you read the Javadoc for NEVER it says:   Never show the scroll bar, and don't affect the layout of the pane's content.Since you do want the layout to be affected, then FILL should work.

Tried this, the result if exactly what I wanted. Thanks for help!
Looks like I should read stuff more carefully than I did.

RE: FlowPane inside ScrollPane - how to force wrapping and vertical scrolling? [SOLVED]

Roger Whitcomb-2

Glad to hear it!  No problem – it took me a while to figure this out myself ….

~Roger Whitcomb