Fwd: New style attribute for do not draw border in components (for 2.1)

Fwd: New style attribute for do not draw border in components (for 2.1)

Sandro Martini
Forwarding to Users, because someone could be interested in these features.

Let me know what you think.

Bye,
Sandro

RE: New style attribute for do not draw border in components (for 2.1)

Roger Whitcomb-2
I would say buttons, and most other components, look good this way.  TabPane looks a bit weird to have the tabs hanging there with no frame underneath....  But, overall I'd say having the option is good, if you can selectively turn on/off for selected components.

~Roger

Bye,

RE: New style attribute for do not draw border in components (for 2.1)

Sandro Martini

Ciao Roger,
Thanks for the comment :-) ...

Ok, I'll open an issue for this as enhancement in 2.1 ...

Bye