Fwd: connecting to database using apachepivot?

Fwd: connecting to database using apachepivot?

sriram soumya

Re: connecting to database using apachepivot?

Luiz_Gustavo
Hi Sriram,

I have a simple application that uses database.
I attached some classes used in one of the use cases of this application so you can have an example. Originally these classes are in different packages, but they are all together in this .zip file.

I Hope it can help you.

--
Luiz Gustavo S. de Souza

http://luizgustavoss.wordpress.com