How to clear the Selected Date from org.apache.pivot.wtk.Calendar Element

How to clear the Selected Date from org.apache.pivot.wtk.Calendar Element

Santosh
Iam using Calendar item in my application and iam displaying this Calendar by using ButtonPressListeners. Each time when iam selecting a Date from Calendar, i made the Calendar invisible and selected Date was captured. But when again iam using ButtonPressListeners to display the Calendar, previous selected Date was selected bydefault. Because of this Calendar Selection Listener is not working unless i select some other Date than the previous selected Date. So is there any way to Clear the selected Date from Calendar ?

--
Thanks & Regards
B.S.V.S.Pavan Raju.
Hyderabad.
santosh pavan raju

Re: How to clear the Selected Date from org.apache.pivot.wtk.Calendar Element

if you look at Pivot694 (under tests), you can see that many
components (like CalendarButton) have a clearSelection method that
should do what you need ... for 2.1 I still have to add to missing
components.

Bye,