How to increase the thickness of grid lines in GridPane?

How to increase the thickness of grid lines in GridPane?

Erik Innocent
How do I increase the thickness of grid lines in GridPane? I've been looking through the properties and styles of GridPane in the Component Explorer demo (http://pivot.apache.org/demos/component-explorer.html) and I can't find a way to do it. No dice with the Javadoc for GridPane or GridPaneSkin, too. I'm considering just wrapping each element that I place into the GridPane in a border, but before I do something inelegant like that, I want to hear from the Pivot gods =)

Thanks for all your help so far!
--E

Re: How to increase the thickness of grid lines in GridPane?

Roger and Beth Whitcomb
Well, you could submit a patch to GridPaneSkin that implements thick grid lines ;)

There would have to be changes in all the drawing and layout-related methods, but probably not too hard.

But if that's too much, then probably doing an inner Border would work.

HTH,
~Roger Whitcomb