How to set minimum length of a ListButton

How to set minimum length of a ListButton

ninjathehunter
Hi all

I have a ListButton which currently does not have any data bound to it. But I want to have it properly sized.

Can someone let me know how to set the length of a ListButton?

Thank you very much.

Re: How to set minimum length of a ListButton

Roger and Beth Whitcomb
Not sure what you mean by "length" of the ListButton.... Do you mean the
maximum length of the list of data?  Or the width of the button on the
screen, or the maximum height of the dropdown list?

The only one you would have to worry about is the width of the button
on-screen.  Otherwise it is all automatic, once you add some data to the
list.

On 8/4/14 2:05 PM, ninjathehunter wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I have a ListButton which currently does not have any data bound to it. But
> I want to have it properly sized.
>
> Can someone let me know how to set the length of a ListButton?
>
> Thank you very much.

Re: How to set minimum length of a ListButton

ninjathehunter
Hi Roger

That I mean is the width of the button. I understand the width is set when I add some data in it.

However, my list button's data is dynamically populated from the database, it starts with nothing if another input button is not selected first. I really need to have a predefined fix width of the input button so that it does not expand or contract dynamically.

Is there anyway I can set that?

Many thanks.

Re: How to set minimum length of a ListButton

Roger and Beth Whitcomb
Just use the "preferredWidth=nnn" in the bxml file.

~Roger