I seem to find no separator for menu items in Pivot

I seem to find no separator for menu items in Pivot

chenmgm
hello~~guys~~

I seem to find no separator for menu items in Pivot

and i want to make UI like this

is there any suggestion?

Re: I seem to find no separator for menu items in Pivot

Roger and Beth Whitcomb
Hello,
     If you put the menu items inside separate Menu.Section objects,
then add the sections to the Menu object via:
menu.getSections().add(menuSection);
     Then you will get separators as you desire...

Thanks for using Pivot,
~Roger

On 11/23/13 8:41 PM, chenmgm wrote:

> hello~~guys~~
>
> I seem to find no separator for menu items in Pivot
>
> and i want to make UI like this
>
> <http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/file/n4022795/QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20131124123343.jpg>
>
> is there any suggestion?

Re: I seem to find no separator for menu items in Pivot

Roger and Beth Whitcomb
You can see this in the "Kitchen Sink" demo here:
http://pivot.apache.org/demos/kitchen-sink.html

~Roger

On 11/24/13 4:42 PM, Roger and Beth Whitcomb wrote:

> Hello,
>     If you put the menu items inside separate Menu.Section objects,
> then add the sections to the Menu object via:
> menu.getSections().add(menuSection);
>     Then you will get separators as you desire...
>
> Thanks for using Pivot,
> ~Roger
>
> On 11/23/13 8:41 PM, chenmgm wrote:
>> hello~~guys~~
>>
>> I seem to find no separator for menu items in Pivot
>>
>> and i want to make UI like this
>>
>> <http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/file/n4022795/QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20131124123343.jpg>
>>

>> is there any suggestion?

Re: I seem to find no separator for menu items in Pivot

chenmgm
Thank you~~

I got it