Javadoc for 2.0.3 appears to lack formatting

Javadoc for 2.0.3 appears to lack formatting

Erik Innocent
The Javadoc appears to lack formatting. I'm looking at:

I looked at the requests when loading the URL and nothing is missing, so my initial hunch that maybe a stylesheet is missing is wrong. If I'm the only one who can see this and you need a screen grab, let me know.

--E

Re: Javadoc for 2.0.3 appears to lack formatting

Roger and Beth Whitcomb
Hi Erik,
   Wow!   That's a bad one. Hoping Sandro can figure it out -- I'm clueless at the moment, but likely it is one or more missing stylesheets.

Thanks,
~Roger Whitcomb

--E

Re: Javadoc for 2.0.3 appears to lack formatting

Roger and Beth Whitcomb
Well, as far as I can tell the stylesheet is fine, so something else is going on. Did you try clearing the browser cache to see if that helps?

~Roger Whitcomb

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 14, 2013, at 10:15 PM, Roger Whitcomb <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Erik,
   Wow!   That's a bad one. Hoping Sandro can figure it out -- I'm clueless at the moment, but likely it is one or more missing stylesheets.

Thanks,
~Roger Whitcomb

On Aug 14, 2013, at 6:12 PM, Erik Innocent <[hidden email]> wrote:

The Javadoc appears to lack formatting. I'm looking at:

I looked at the requests when loading the URL and nothing is missing, so my initial hunch that maybe a stylesheet is missing is wrong. If I'm the only one who can see this and you need a screen grab, let me know.

--E

Re: Javadoc for 2.0.3 appears to lack formatting

Sandro Martini
Hi all,
I agree with you, I did a quick check and all content was good, only
with this "strange" look.
I'll check it soon and fix/say something here ...

Thanks for now.

Re: Javadoc for 2.0.3 appears to lack formatting

just committed a good version of javadoc css, (regenerating it from
latest ant and Java 7), now all should be ok.

Note that the same css is wrong even in our Pivot-2.0.3 binary distro,
I'm really sorry for this, but in next releases it will be ok ...

Bye,
Sandro

2013/8/18 Sandro Martini <[hidden email]>:
> Hi all,
> I agree with you, I did a quick check and all content was good, only
> with this "strange" look.
> I'll check it soon and fix/say something here ...
>
> Thanks for now.
> Sandro

Re: Javadoc for 2.0.3 appears to lack formatting

Erik Innocent
Just to confirm, all looks great on my end, thanks! And don't be so hard on yourself. Sh*t happens =)

Cheers,
--E

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Sandro Martini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
just committed a good version of javadoc css, (regenerating it from
latest ant and Java 7), now all should be ok.

Note that the same css is wrong even in our Pivot-2.0.3 binary distro,
I'm really sorry for this, but in next releases it will be ok ...

Bye,
Sandro

2013/8/18 Sandro Martini <[hidden email]>:
> Hi all,
> I agree with you, I did a quick check and all content was good, only
> with this "strange" look.
> I'll check it soon and fix/say something here ...
>
> Thanks for now.
> Sandro

RE: Javadoc for 2.0.3 appears to lack formatting

Hi Sandro,
        Looks great from here now too.  Thank you.  Sorry I didn't catch
this initially on my review of the distribution....

~Roger

just committed a good version of javadoc css, (regenerating it from
latest ant and Java 7), now all should be ok.

Note that the same css is wrong even in our Pivot-2.0.3 binary distro,
I'm really sorry for this, but in next releases it will be ok ...

Bye,
Sandro

2013/8/18 Sandro Martini <[hidden email]>:
> Hi all,
> I agree with you, I did a quick check and all content was good, only
> with this "strange" look.
> I'll check it soon and fix/say something here ...
>
> Thanks for now.
> Sandro

Re: Javadoc for 2.0.3 appears to lack formatting

Sandro Martini
Hi Roger,
yes, all looks good now :-) ... and don't worry, I miss it too ...

I'm curious to understand what happened to javadoc css file, really
strange, as always I generated the release from an ubuntu VM with an
updated jdk 6, I'll try to make other tests to better understand (if
reproducible).

Bye