Pivot Application Labs

Jamal BERRICH
Hi every body,
    I will share with you an open source Pivot application named ForumSupMTIOujda.
    This application is used for users subscribtion in the SupMTI forum.
    This is based on Pivot Framwork and using Jaxb technologie, it was developed in 2 days.
    It's good start to creat a Pivot application with style.
    You can see the video from : http://screencast.com/t/6gG6RWjxidz
    This application is hosted in : https://github.com/jberrich/SupMTIForumInscriptionDemo

Best
Jamal BERRICH

Re: Pivot Application Labs

Sandro Martini
Hi Jamal,
thanks for sharing with us a real-world application (even with
sources), always useful :-) .

Bye

Re: Pivot Application Labs

Jamal BERRICH
Hi,
  I will share with you aigain a new version of ForumSupMTIOujda pplication that integrate Pivot in Swing container.
  This version is hosted in : https://github.com/jberrich/SwingPivotIntegration

Best,
Jamal