Pivot Demos

Garth Keesler
I'm trying to look at some of the Pivot demos on the website in both
Firefox and Chrome but no matter which demo I select, I always end up at
the Oracle Java download site. I'm running Lubuntu 13.04 and have
OpenJDK installed and get the following when I do "java -version":

java version "1.7.0_25"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea 2.3.10) (7u25-2.3.10-1ubuntu0.13.04.2)

I've also installed and configured the latest version of Oracle Java JDK
but that didn't help.

Any help appreciated.

Thanx,
Garth

Re: Pivot Demos

Sandro Martini

Hi Garth,
the problem could be that inside the browser you still have the IcedTea plugin, and not JRE from Oracle ... could you verify this ?

I remember that in *ubuntu distro enabling the "right" Java Plugin must be do by hand, and there are some shell commands to write.

If needed I can put some link to better explain this (and maybe write some info in our wiki).

Tell us.

Bye,
Sandro

Garth