Pivot theme

Jamal BERRICH
Hi,
   I want to create my own theme color to applicate to my new Pivot application (i will share a screencast as soon)
   but how :( ?
Best,
Jamal

RE: Pivot theme

Roger Whitcomb-2

Hi Jamal,

                So, I’m assuming you want to change the RGB value of one of the theme colors to something different, is that true?  If that’s what you want to do it is quite easy:

Theme theme = Theme.getTheme();

theme.setColor(index, new Color(…));

                But, note that you should do this before displaying any GUI elements because components that have already been painted will not be updated by making this call.

   I want to create my own theme color to applicate to my new Pivot application (i will share a screencast as soon)

   but how :( ?

Best,

Jamal

Re: Pivot theme

Jamal BERRICH
Hi,
    I think it's setBaseColor not setColor.

Best,
Jamal

Hi Jamal,

                So, I’m assuming you want to change the RGB value of one of the theme colors to something different, is that true?  If that’s what you want to do it is quite easy:

Theme theme = Theme.getTheme();

theme.setColor(index, new Color(…));

                But, note that you should do this before displaying any GUI elements because components that have already been painted will not be updated by making this call.

Re: Pivot theme

Sandro Martini
Hi all,
if you only need a different set of colors, you can create your own
color scheme file (.json), and set it as active.
In Pivot we have many examples, all with name TerraTheme_*.json
Note that there are some parameters there so you can change not only
colors, but multiply coefficients, tell if it's a dark color scheme
(negative logic), etc.

You can create them even with the demo ColorSchemeCreator.

Some info here:
http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/Applying-custom-Color-themes-to-pivot-app-td2457362.html

Bye