RE:

Roger Whitcomb-2

I have just now committed a small example of how to use a ScaleDecorator to zoom in and out of an image.  Hope this will help.

In “trunk”:

Adding         demos\src\org\apache\pivot\demos\decorator\ScaleDecoratorDemo.java

Adding         demos\src\org\apache\pivot\demos\decorator\scale_window.bxml

Transmitting file data ..

Committed revision 1717360.

In “branches/2.0.x”:

Sending        .

Adding         demos\src\org\apache\pivot\demos\decorator\ScaleDecoratorDemo.java

Adding         demos\src\org\apache\pivot\demos\decorator\scale_window.bxml

Committed revision 1717363.

~Roger