Resizing Panel has no effect in mouseMove, mouseOut, mouseDown events

Resizing Panel has no effect in mouseMove, mouseOut, mouseDown events

JLEIngenieros
Hello

I've a Panel with some graphic elements drawn in it.

When I apply a scaleDecorator, the mouse events points to previous scale and position of these components.

Is there a better way to resize components, in order to apply these events correctly?

Thanks

RE: Resizing Panel has no effect in mouseMove, mouseOut, mouseDown events

Roger Whitcomb-2
Hola Javier,
        I'm not sure what you mean when you say, "the mouse events point to previous scale...".  It is normal that listeners in Pivot and change notifications have the previous value and the new values have been set already in the component.  Can you tell us what event listeners you are using?  And how are you getting the scale and position of your graphic elements?