ScrollPane is not visible - implementation in Java (not using *.bxml)

ScrollPane is not visible - implementation in Java (not using *.bxml)

marianciu
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ScrollPane is not visible - implementation in Java (not using *.bxml)

Roger and Beth Whitcomb
The only thing wrong (that I can see) is that you should set the "view"
of the ScrollPane to its content, instead of doing an "add".

So, change this:
scrollPane.add(tablePane);
To this:
scrollPane.setView(tablePane);