Scrolling Bar rendering problem

Brendan
Hi,

As you see the attachment, you know my question.  The top frame split after moving the scrolling bar and this can only be fixed after clicking the window.  It seems the repaint is not done properly.  I wonder if it is the problem of my coding or a known issue.

Do I have to code anything to repaint the window manually?

Thanks in advance!

Brendan

Screen Shot 2013-05-03 at 8.55.36 AM.png (128K) Download Attachment

Re: Scrolling Bar rendering problem

Roger and Beth Whitcomb
Hi Brendan,
This probably seems like a bug. Can you try setting the
"repaintAllViewport" property on the ScrollPane and see if that makes
any difference? This was added as a workaround for some painting problems.

Thanks,
~Roger Whitcomb

RE: Scrolling Bar rendering problem

Brendan
Thanks Roger!
It works.

Any side effect of this?

Brendan

> Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 21:10:09 -0700

> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: Scrolling Bar rendering problem
>
> Hi Brendan,
> This probably seems like a bug. Can you try setting the
> "repaintAllViewport" property on the ScrollPane and see if that makes
> any difference? This was added as a workaround for some painting problems.
>
> Thanks,
> ~Roger Whitcomb

RE: Scrolling Bar rendering problem

Roger Whitcomb-2

Probably will be more repainting than just the optimal, but you most likely won’t notice the speed difference.