Showing Arabic text

shahzad bhatti
I am trying to display arabic text using Label component and it's not displaying properly. Is there a way to do something similar to Swing's
        label.setComponentOrientation(ComponentOrientation.RIGHT_TO_LEFT);

in apache pivot. I tried setting horizontal alignment to HorizontalAlignment.RIGHT but that didn't work.

Thanks.

Re: Showing Arabic text

I'm sorry but I'm not sure if this is possible now, anyway I can
verify ... and HorizontalAlignment is for alignment of text so this is
not useful in your case.

Excuse me, but to better understand:
to try to reproduce what you need, is it enough to write right to
left, or do I need some specific font/localization in the OS ?