Step by Step - How is integration process with pivot-html-bxml

Step by Step - How is integration process with pivot-html-bxml

pixels1900
Hello, I'm new here, and new with pivot too. Can anybody, explain to me, how is the process, how put each piece in the correct place.
I did saw the samples, but I don't see how put these samples in the correct place in eclipse and netbeans.
thank for you help.

If we see this example
http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/forms.html

is a good way to explain to me how is the process.

thank you.

Re: Step by Step - How is integration process with pivot-html-bxml

you should subscribe to our mailing list (for example our Users mailing list), or your messages will be not accepted and forwarded by Nabble.

http://pivot.apache.org/lists.html

After, you can post via mailing list, or via Nabble.

Hope this help.

Bye,