Suggestions on anti-aliasing

Erik Innocent
Hi, everyone! I have another question about a problem I'm having in Pivot.

I've been using Pivot for an application, but I've been using SVG files and I think this may be the source of some performance issues. I tried replacing the SVGs with raster images, but there was some really bad aliasing when I applied a ScaleDecorator to them. Does anyone know have any suggestions on how or where I can try different anti-aliasing settings in Pivot?

Thanks!
--E

Re: Suggestions on anti-aliasing

Sandro Martini

Hi Erik,
sorry for the delay but in latest weeks I'm very busy ... I have seen your email today, but I need some time to look better at your problem.
In the mean time, could you post more info on your platform (o.s., java version, etc) ? And maybe a screenshot or even better a minimal sample to simplify/speedup our tests ?
Did you tried some of our minimal tests/examples on ScaleDecorator ?

I still have some check on another question from you (on anti-alias if I remember well), but I have very little time so you should wait a little, sorry.

Thanks for now.
Let's update in a few days.

Bye