TableView Transitions

JeffreyLaw603
Hi Pivot,
I really want to have the tableview row delete function to have some transition effects.

I'm keen to know how I can overwrite the tableviewroweditor to remove the double click mouse listener of the roweditor.
After that I can try to put in the mouselistener to handle the mouse dragging, to enable the user to swipe the
row and either to show a delete button or just trigger a transition to reduce the prefferedHeight and then
completely hide the row then remove it from there.

Currently I've downloaded TableViewRowEditor.java but can't figure out how to remove the mouse double click and create custom mouse dragging listener.

Any helps and advices would be highly appreciated!
Jeffrey