java.awt.Component & org.apache.pivot.wtk.Component

java.awt.Component & org.apache.pivot.wtk.Component

Jérôme Serré
Hello,

I would like to add in a BoxPane a component from java.awt.Component.

Is it possible and if yes could you tell me how ?

Thanks

__

Cordialement

Jérôme Serré

Re: java.awt.Component & org.apache.pivot.wtk.Component

Greg Brown
Administrator
Hi Jérôme,
It is not currently possible to embed an AWT component in a Pivot container. You may be able to address your use case by adding the AWT component to the host frame or applet. Alternatively, you could display it in a separate window that floats over your Pivot app.
Greg

On May 12, 2010, at 4:03 AM, Jérôme Serré wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I would like to add in a BoxPane a component from java.awt.Component.
>
> Is it possible and if yes could you tell me how ?
>

> Thanks
>

> __
>
> Cordialement
>
> Jérôme Serré

RE: java.awt.Component & org.apache.pivot.wtk.Component

Jérôme Serré
Ok thank you.