text API no longer deprecated?

Dirk Möbius
Hi Greg,

I just saw that you removed the @deprecated tags for the text APIs. Do
you plan to revive it for 1.5?

Regards,
Dirk.

Re: text API no longer deprecated?

Greg Brown
Administrator
See PIVOT-31:

The current idea is to continue with the plan to simplify TextArea but preserve the existing functionality in a new component called RichTextArea (for Pivot 1.6).

On May 18, 2010, at 11:03 AM, Dirk Möbius wrote:

> Hi Greg,
>
> I just saw that you removed the @deprecated tags for the text APIs. Do you plan to revive it for 1.5?
>
> Regards,
> Dirk.

Re: text API no longer deprecated?

Dirk Möbius
Just read through PIVOT-31. Great idea! Can't wait to see it.

(I should really follow the dev mailing list).

Thanks for your answer,
Dirk.